Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hacking Facebook ,Gmail account using Backtrack


Hacking Facebook ,Gmail account using Backtrack 






POSTED BY-HITESH VERMA

  1. Hello, friends i am back with a latest post on hacking facebook,gmail accounts using backtrack and social engineering kit.Things you needed are following:---> 1. Backtrack 5 R2 2. Internet connection 3. A brain Now follow all my steps like i am showing in this post:----->












1. First open the social engineering kit using this command in cd /pentest/exploits/set and then press enter and then type ./set and hit enter like in image.



2. Now type 1 to select Social-Engineering Attacks and hit enter as in image.



3. Now type 2 to select Website Attack Vectors and hit enter as in image.



4. Now type 4 to select Tabnabbing Attack Method and hit enter.



5. Now type 2 to select Site Cloner and hit enter.



6. Now enter the site address whom which you want to create fake pages.



7. Now ti will start cloning the site. 8. Now send ur ip address as a link to victim.



9. Now when victim click on it he/she get the fake page and when he fill the details he will got hacked. 

Note : its for educational purpose.



That finishes my Practical example with complete clear snapshots to hack Facebook account password..


I hope you all have enjoyed this hacking guide.... If you have any queries ask me in form of comments... And friends please comment if you like it...

for more hacking tricks click here

4 comments:

  1. Do you need to hack a Facebook account? i know of someone who can help .I saw a review about him and I needed help hacking my wife’s Facebook account so i contacted him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him the information he required about her account and afterwards i received all my wifes Facebook activity sent directly to me. He was reliable and trustworthy i just want to say thank you. If you need help you can contact him via Email(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages, whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever want to change or up your university grades contact cybergolden hacker he'll get it done and show a proof of work done before payment. He's efficient, reliable and affordable. He can also perform all sorts of hacks including text, whatsapp, password decrypt,hack any mobile phone, Escape Bancruptcy, Delete Criminal Records and the rest

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hackingsetting50@gmail.com
    Hi, He's a professional and a reliable hacker and he offers hacking services for the world. Some of his services are:

    - Western Union Transfer /Hack
    - Money Gram Transfer / Hack
    - Paypal Transfer /Hack
    - Cell phone hacking
    - Calls and messages hack
    - Get any password from any Email Address.
    - Get any password from any Facebook, Twitter, Instagram account and any Social platforms.
    - Cell phones hacking (whatsapp, viber, line, wechat, etc)
    - IP addresses and people tracking.
    - Hacking courses and classes.
    His services is the best and 100% secured and guaranteed.

    Just write him and ask for your desired service:
    HIS EMAIL ADDRESS: hackingsetting50@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete

LIKE ON FACEBOOK