Saturday, February 25, 2012

Jbed - An Application That Lets You Run Java Apps On Your Android Smartphone

Jbed - An Application That Lets You Run Java Apps On Your Android Smartphone

Jbed is an android application that helps android smartphone users use/run java J2ME based applications on their android powered smartphones. So, if you have got an Android Smartphone and want to run your favorite java apps from your old Nokia phone then this is the perfect app for you. Since, android doesn't have direct support for java based (jar) applications or games this app acts as an interface between java apps and android system and helps you run J2ME games and apps on your android smartphone
.

So, without any delay grab the apk file from below and install it on your android powered smartphone. Also, if you are comfortable with flashable zip then you can download it and flash it in your recovery (press home + power button to go to recovery).



Download Jbed.zip :  Flashable via Recovery Mod.
Jbed.apk : Install it using ADB or manually.

So, now that you have got the app required to play java games/apps on your smartphone make sure you get yourself some jar files. Also, note that Jbed will show you fuzzy screen when you run java midlets in portriat mode. So, make sure you run all Java apps (or J2ME Midlets) in Landscape mode for clear display.

That's all about Jbed - An android application that let you run java apps or play java games on your android smartphone. I don't guarantee that Jbed works well for you or not. So, I am not to be blamed if it doesn't. If you have more queries please ask them in the comments below. Also, if  Jbed works for you very nice and well then.


Like us on facebook and twitter..

2 comments:

  1. My wife was putting up some attitude and acting strange,and we have been married for eight years,I explained my problems to my friend and he recommended brillianthackers800@gmail.com,I sent him a mail explaining my situation to him and he helped me hack into her phone,He sent me a WhatsApp conversation between my wife and her concubine which she told him everything about me and our marriage and he also recorded a call conversation between she and her concubine talking about how they were going to kill me and take my money and properties,I took this to court and I won the case,they were locked up in prison all thanks to this hacker who saved my life through his hacking experience,every dollar I spent on this job was worth it,message him and he will help you with your problems.
    +1(224)2140835-WHATSAPP

    ReplyDelete
  2. hackingsetting50@gmail.com
    Hi, He's a professional and a reliable hacker and he offers hacking services for the world. Some of his services are:

    - Western Union Transfer /Hack
    - Money Gram Transfer / Hack
    - Paypal Transfer /Hack
    - Cell phone hacking
    - Calls and messages hack
    - Get any password from any Email Address.
    - Get any password from any Facebook, Twitter, Instagram account and any Social platforms.
    - Cell phones hacking (whatsapp, viber, line, wechat, etc)
    - IP addresses and people tracking.
    - Hacking courses and classes.
    His services is the best and 100% secured and guaranteed.

    Just write him and ask for your desired service:
    HIS EMAIL ADDRESS: hackingsetting50@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete

LIKE ON FACEBOOK